Visit our affiliated club at www.salmoncreeklions.org to follow all of our club’s activities.
Listed below are some of the 501(c)3 organizations we support:
- Lions Sight Foundation of Clark County
- Lions Hearing and Speech Conservation Committee of Clark County
- Clark County Walk and Knock annual food drive
- Diabetes Education
- Neighbors Helping Neighbors
- Gales Creek Camp/Camp Leo
- Children’s Home Society
- Northwest Lions Foundation
- Lions Clubs International Melvin Jones Award
Salmon Creek Lions Foundation is approved as a 501(c)3 organization, EIN 46-34183467. Your contributions are tax deductible.
Mark this date: September 18, 2014 !!
The Community Foundation of SW Washington is asking the community to participate in a one-day online giving challenge. Go to www.give-more-24.org between 7 a.m. on September 18 and 6:59 a.m. on September 19 to donate to the Salmon Creek Lions Foundation and other causes! Help us get the word out and show your support for the SCLF by making a donation on September 18 during the region’s first Give More 24 campaign.
Questions? Contact David Page, at email@example.com or 360.798.1850.
Please help us help others by sending your contributions to:
Salmon Creek Lions Foundation
PO Box 65072
Vancouver, WA 98665